Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dr. Ron Daulton's Heal Your Bulging Disc: (A Reader Response)

I've sort of been waiting for this, given (as I have stated previously) to not having used the program ultimately.

I received a comment from a user with her own issue who was pointed to this:

My dentist told me he wasin agony day and night. He was in 24/7 pain, and he was scheduled for surgery. Some one directed him to the book below. He religiously followed the exercises in this book, which many in the medical profession do, and cured himself in three months...

The book is called Healing Back Pain Naturally by DR. ART BROWNSTEIN


She will get back on whether the program worked for her.

Her doctors are not on the "ice" bandwagon either. (Don't Use Ice!!) Not sure if there are dangers but for them shouldn't do it. I have used ice because I had swelling of the arm due to my nerve issue. Ice was the only way to reduce the swelling. Now whether this doesn't apply to discs at all is matter for science and study. I suppose you can only use this rule of thumb: In his book, Daulton makes a disclaimer for the treatments. Doctors really cannot. They cannot afford to be wrong.

But here is another viewpoint that doesn't discount ice

I suppose there is a fine line between open scientific research" and quackery

PS: Please review my posts carefully before commenting. I can't "pre-screen" Daulton's product for you for reasons I have mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment